parts needed 635 CSi

Someone 'backed into' my boss' sons' 1986 BMW 635CSi and did some damage. The body shop says he can't find the parts needed. Who is a good source? I've googled some sources for them and was able to find some grille assemblies but the main problem is finding the header that reaches between the fenders and then down to the bumper. The body shop guy said to look for 'fully loaded headers'. If there aren't new parts available can someone tell me where I might find a reputable BMW salvage company? Thanks! We are located in northeastern USA.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Mark

You're being *very* diplomatic. Looking for a promotion, are you? :-)

Reply to
Dean Dark

Here is the answer to every used part request:

They have everything.

Reply to
Thomas Wright

I did that first, no luck just a lower valance. Thanks though.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Nah, I'm just friends with the family and he is completely computer illiterate and knows that I frequently buy parts on-line for a couple of cars and my motorcycles. And yes I'm sure someone "backed into him"....lol

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Richard Sexton