parts needed 635 CSi

Someone 'backed into' my boss' sons' 1986 BMW 635CSi and did some damage. The body shop says he can't find the parts needed. Who is a good source?
I've googled some sources for them and was able to find some grille assemblies but the main problem is finding the header that reaches between the fenders and then down to the bumper. The body shop guy said to look for 'fully loaded headers'. If there aren't new parts available can someone tell me where I might find a reputable BMW salvage company? Thanks! We are located in northeastern USA.
Try Ebay

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:18:13 -0400, "Jim Tiberio"

You're being *very* diplomatic. Looking for a promotion, are you? :-)
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

They have everything.

Nah, I'm just friends with the family and he is completely computer illiterate and knows that I frequently buy parts on-line for a couple of cars and my motorcycles. And yes I'm sure someone "backed into him"....lol

http://car-part.com