PBOC Points Race Pictures From Homestead-Miami Speedway

I went to the Homestead track this past weekend to take pictures of the PBOC Motorsports Club's points races and driver school. Obviously there were plenty of Porsche and BMW cars on the track along with some Mustangs, Mini Coopers, and Lotus Elise's.

Here are the pictures -

I look forward to eventually taking part in some of the PBOC events with my own car. Were any of you out there that weekend? I was there on Saturday for a few hours.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels