Peake Research Fault Code Readers now available in the UK

All UK BMW owners may be interested to know that UKOBD Ltd. has become the sole UK supplier of the Peake Research range of diagnostic tools.
The full range is available on
http://www.ukobd.co.uk/site/catlist.asp?id=9
Compatibility details are available on the site, with most petrol BMW's from 1987 - 2003 covered. Diesel BMW's unfortunately not currently covered.
Thanks,
Gareth UKOBD

Yes, but at a "Pounds = Dollars" price tag! It's still cheaper to buy one from the US.
--
Philip

[Don't top post. Quote selectively. Don't use HTML. Enjoy Usenet]
Philip K wrote:

Hi Philip,
Thanks for the comment, however what you haven't accounted for is importing from the US not only incurs duty but also VAT and carriage costs. Therefore the price to the end user is significantly higher than initially expected, with the additional hastle of having to wait for goods to clear Customs, and the visit to the post depot to pay the additional charges.
Our prices are the same as it would cost to import from the US, and we are able to supply next day from stock.
Hope that this helps.
Gareth