Petition to bring the MINI Cooper Diesel to the USA

Hey folks, I started an online petition to bring the BMW MINI Cooper Diesel to the US. We have around 400 signatures so far so please sign up to help us. Every week I send this URL to MINI USA and ask them to
PLEASE bring that 53mpg beauty to our shores.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/minid/index.html
Thanks! MS
another car that can't get out of its own way...buy a moped