Petition to bring the MINI Cooper Diesel to the USA

Hey folks, I started an online petition to bring the BMW MINI Cooper Diesel to the US. We have around 400 signatures so far so please sign up to help us. Every week I send this URL to MINI USA and ask them to PLEASE bring that 53mpg beauty to our shores.

Thanks! MS

Reply to
MS

another car that can't get out of its own way...buy a moped

Reply to
major_A