plastic

Hi All, I have 207,000 miles on my car which I bought new and it runs good.. The problem is the plastic door handles have broken. off. I live in Florida
and at the dealer they were pretty expensive.So I looked on the web and found them for half price at www.bigdaddyautoparts.com Have fun, Fran G
I bet your car is newer than 2000. I hear they switched from metal to plastic on the newer cars and that's why they break. I had one break, luckily it was under warranty

Fran wrote:

Fran happens to be the owner of the web site he is spamming.
I would not do business with newsgroup spammers.
--
-Fred W