Pleasant Dealer Experience.

Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service. Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa Detailing - part of my purchase deal).
When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill up the tank on the loaner.
Performance BMW St. Catharines Ontario, Canada.
Nice.
tech27 wrote:

Good to hear.

Somethimes strange things happen that just can't be explained. Just put it down to expereince and accept it as one of lifes mysteries.
tech27 wrote:

about the 100% opposite. Your story reconfirms there is more to a car than the product. Customer service is why we buy the next.
tech27 wrote:

Nice, but I guess it's a sign of the times that *proper* behavior from a dealership gets such accolades. I've actually had very similar experiences with my local BMW dealership in the past.
-- Cliff