Pleasant Dealer Experience.

Took my 03 M5 in for it's first service. Got an 05 3 for a loaner (2 days as they were also doing the BMW Spa Detailing - part of my purchase deal). When I picked up the car no charges for anything. Zero. All I did was fill up the tank on the loaner.

Performance BMW St. Catharines Ontario, Canada.

Nice.

Reply to
tech27

Good to hear.

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Somethimes strange things happen that just can't be explained. Just put it down to expereince and accept it as one of lifes mysteries.

Reply to
TonyK

That is good to hear. Here in Melbourne, Fl we have a dealer that is about the 100% opposite. Your story reconfirms there is more to a car than the product. Customer service is why we buy the next.

Reply to
CFL

Nice, but I guess it's a sign of the times that *proper* behavior from a dealership gets such accolades. I've actually had very similar experiences with my local BMW dealership in the past.

-- Cliff

Reply to
clifffreeling