Popemobile

Now that the new Pope is Bavarian, maybe BMW should come up with a new Popemobile. How about that?

--
Ignasi.
(using SPAM trap e-mail address)

As he is already nicknamed "panzer", perhaps it should be a half track.

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Bang-zoom! ;-)
Jeff

Tasten:

Some stupid british newspapers could not refuse the reflex to link everything which is remotely German to a WWII or Nazi content. Well, this seems not very witty or intelligent to me.
IMHO the nickname which has a chance to become at least slightly common is: Papa Razzi
AFAIK the vatican is very conservative in the choice of its vehicles, and they usually use them very long. Pope John Paul was hauled around in an open Fiat Campagnolo until the shooting in 1981. After that he very often used a Mercedes G with a bullet proof glass cage. I assume they will use this car until it breaks down - in 200.000 miles or so.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance

I got to tell you, as an American, given everything I have read in European newspapers over the past 4 years, this comment is borders on the absurd.
Sorry, but sometimes you guys don't realize the slant that exists in your world.......while telling us how we are duped are slaves to our media :^)
Ignasi Palou-Rivera wrote:

Look a lot better than what they got goin now.
Jeff

Time to wheel out Chris Bangle again ;-) Maybe he can atone for his past sins!

Just give him an M3 convertible!
Ha-ha :-)
Sure. An M Series ...