position (signal?) lights?

Where to buy white/blue signal light for bmw 525i 2002 with "ring" signal lights? (xenon headlamps)
Is it problem to change it by diy? In repair manual I saw 10w one bulb per
light or one bulb per two "rings", but local dealer says that in my bmw go 5w bulb, and he have osram white position bulb.
-- www.prohor.hr