Possible damage to wiper arms?

Hi guys,
I'm worried about something - wonder if you could advise:
Today, exiting the cars wash, I accidentally activated my front wipers while two guys were busy drying the windshield.
They moved their hands away, but I think there was some contact (one guy was actually leaning on the w/s at the time).
So now I'm wondering: is there any chance that I might have damaged (bent) the wiper arms? If yes, how could I check for this? I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd rather know.
Thanks.
If the arms park in the right place, you are finished checking.
The arms are pretty strong, so if you get a full sweep and they park in the right place, they are fine. I doubt you hurt them.

Thanks - I followed your suggestion and checked if the arms park in the same exact place as before. They seem to, so I guess no harm done.
You aren't worried to have injured the guys ??????? would the arms of your bimmer be more precious than their hands ?