Possible damage to wiper arms?

Hi guys,

I'm worried about something - wonder if you could advise:

Today, exiting the cars wash, I accidentally activated my front wipers while two guys were busy drying the windshield. They moved their hands away, but I think there was some contact (one guy was actually leaning on the w/s at the time).

So now I'm wondering: is there any chance that I might have damaged (bent) the wiper arms? If yes, how could I check for this? I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd rather know.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bondi (Class-1)

If the arms park in the right place, you are finished checking.

The arms are pretty strong, so if you get a full sweep and they park in the right place, they are fine. I doubt you hurt them.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You aren't worried to have injured the guys ??????? would the arms of your bimmer be more precious than their hands ?

"Bondi (Class-1)" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@a23g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
frischmoutt

Thanks - I followed your suggestion and checked if the arms park in the same exact place as before. They seem to, so I guess no harm done.

Reply to
Bondi (Class-1)