Power steering on 2000 520SE

Hi Anyone had there power steering go on a 520SE ? By that I mean what are the signs , does it just go or is it like I fear with mine it seems to occasionally when on low revs become hard to turn. I have never had it happen on a car before so not sure what happens.Anyway if it persists it will be into the garage on Tuesday. Happy New Year to all on the group.

David

Reply to
Bluemax