power window relay

I have a 1993 318i and the window have stopped working. The sunroof still works but the problem is I don't know which relay to even look at. Is anyone familar with this and can they head me in the right direction?? Thanks!

Reply to
smurak

If the sunroof was also dead it'd be the Comfort Relay behind the glovebox. Failing that I'd try swapping a working window switch in to check for a bad switch.

Reply to
John Burns

Reply to
smurak via CarKB.com