power window relay

I have a 1993 318i and the window have stopped working. The sunroof still works but the problem is I don't know which relay to even look at. Is anyone
familar with this and can they head me in the right direction?? Thanks!

If the sunroof was also dead it'd be the Comfort Relay behind the glovebox. Failing that I'd try swapping a working window switch in to check for a bad switch.
Thanks for the reply. I am pretty sure it is a relay, the problem is I don't know which one and they are not marked. I am going to check a BMW repair manual but if anyone else has run into this problem please let me know your solution. Thanks!!
John Burns wrote:

--
Stacey :)