Pricing of New BMW

We are looking to buy one of the 2006 325i cars from BMW . The paperwork on the model in the showroom shows 3 prices. The MRSp,price a tourist Price and a Diplomat price. Does anyone know what this may mean . We just noticed it when reviewing the details and have not had a chance to call the dealer.

Reply to
foconnor

The three base prices for BMWs are 1) the "regular" base price; 2) the lower base price for picking up the car in Munich; and 3) the lower yet diplomatic price, which is available only to credentialed diplomats.

Go for #2 and pick it up in Munich (we did). You'd be a fool to do otherwise.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst