problem with 87 528e!

ok I dont know a whole lot about cars but here is the situation, my bimmer ran out of gas today on the freeway and after I put gas in, it cranks and turns but does not run, did I mess up the fuel pump? could this be the filter(fingers crossed) or maybe injectors? which/how should I trouble shoot this? anyhelp appreciated, thanks

Reply to
iponnet25
1) Buy a spark tester and check for spark. Replace ignition module if none. 2) Disconnect a fuel line and check for fuel. 3) Buy a noid light and check for signal to injectors.
Reply to
Misterbeets

it was a fuse, thanks

Reply to