Problem with my BMW, what do i do?

I have a 2004 BMW 530i and i have had it for 1.5yrs and had major problems with it. I took it to the dealership and they dont want to listen.
Can someone please suggest an alternative route here please.

Hi.
I'm sorry to hear that. I experienced the same with my E36 1993 318i in my first two and half years of ownership.
Please describe symptoms, incidents and problems.
Regards,
-- Jason Tepoorten @HOME 8MP Australia

You gotta tell us more. We all subscribe to Reader's Digest, so don't get carried away, but you haven't given us more than the title to the article ...

If you live in the USA, there are states with "Lemon Laws" that very well might solve your problem. If you've had a certain number of problems within the first 18 months (Depending upon severity), you might qualify for a new car.

Is this a US car?
R / John

Take it to another dealer. Some (many?) BMW dealers are real pukes. Some are decent people that treat you as a valued customer, not a nuisance.
- GRL

I can relate to this. I have a 2004 Z4, which I have only had it just over a year, took it in for the 15,000 check up and have had a problem ever since. I have had it to a local dealer at three if not four times for the same problem. I am still waiting on them to get back with me on how to fix my Door that doesn't want to open from time to time. It will only open if I put the window up.
Just wanted to share.
Dan