Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 21, 2006, 6:09 am
rate this thread
I have a problem with the rear window washer on my E46 touring, and I
was hoping that someone using this fourm might have some input on how
to fix it.
When i start the car with the back wiper in the "off" position, the
wiper starts automatically and washing fluid comes out. it continues
doing this until i switch the wiper into the "on" position (the wiper
still runs, but no fluid comes out).
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?
Thanks for any input!
- » Re: Alcantara sttering wheel cover on 330i - replacement?
- — Previous thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs
- » BMW sets Guinness record for longest drift with new M5 [w/video]
- — Newest thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies