Procedure for taking door panel off of 1994 740i

Hello All, As the subject says, I'm trying to find the procedure for removing the drivers side front door panel. I need to change the door lock actuator. I have spent some time looking for covered up screws etc, and cannot seem to find any. My local dealer is on a two week waiting list and I'm tired of having to open my back door and reaching around to manually unlock my door. :-)

Thanks, Deven K.

Reply to
Deven Knight

Johan & sean's E32 page,

See "Fixes|Body & Interior|Doorpanel removal" and "Fixes|Body & Interior|Doorlock bracket".

Cheers!

Reply to
Jan Kalin