Procedure for taking door panel off of 1994 740i

Hello All, As the subject says, I'm trying to find the procedure for removing the drivers side front door panel. I need to change the door lock actuator. I
have spent some time looking for covered up screws etc, and cannot seem to find any. My local dealer is on a two week waiting list and I'm tired of having to open my back door and reaching around to manually unlock my door. :-)
Thanks, Deven K.

Johan & sean's E32 page, http://bmwe32.student.utwente.nl /
See "Fixes|Body & Interior|Doorpanel removal" and "Fixes|Body & Interior|Doorlock bracket".
Cheers!
--
/"\ Jan Kalin (male, preferred languages: Slovene, English)
\ / http://charm.zag.si/eng /, email: "name dot surname AT zag dot si"