Programming Key HELP!

I had an ignition problem with my car, the barrel was jammed because of the previous key was damaged. I changed barrel i got it all done. Car is starting fine, i had to get a new key because i was an idiot because
of thought the guy was going to use the same barrel. Luckly he took it to a locksmith and change the pins inside to fit the key i brought.
Anyways, i needed programming insutrctions for my new key. I wanted to know if theirs any online instuction manual somewhere?
I was also a little worried as i changed my head unit, it's not the tapeplayer anymore, its an actually cd player, none bmw, does this effect the alarm or the keyless entry?
BMW 318i 1995 ews ---------------
Key programming is done only on the dealership. You can sometimes get away with it free. Programmed keys were introduced on EWSII. Earlier versions need not. If you can start your car, you need not program it.
Audio system is totally separate from your alarm, keyless.
ggslash wrote:

hrmm, why can't i do it.
i mean if the dealership can, what stops me from doing it my self? isn't it just functions on the key?