Pulling out the spare tire: stupid, stupid... STUPID!

I meant to say, you are crying on deaf ears, that means I need the contraction form of you are, or YOU'RE. Your is possessive, your crying on deaf ears makes no sense.

Reply to
J Strickland

Well, but the complete sentence is "your crying is falling on deaf ears" making the subject (crying) a noun and not a verb.

At least in the context in which you originally used the word. "Falling" is the verb, not "crying".

Reply to
Seth

Stupid.

No; it's you that is stupid, not the "retaining mechanism".

Wingnut. Another colloquial name for the kind of person you are: stupid.

Nothing. I know what a wheel & tire weigh.

Only if you really had a mag ... which you don't. It's an 'alum'. Stupid.

We're not that stupid.

No it isn't. You're stupid and inept.

Yup. A long soft plastic bolt that won't scratch the inside of your Audi's *compact spare steel wheel*. So dump the BMW and get another Quattro so we don't need to hear your whining here any more. Stupid.

-- C.R. Krieger (Doesn't tolerate stupidity well.)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

In that case, never mind.

Reply to
J Strickland

How about keeping your testosterone for another application. Your reply is perfectly imbecile. The problem (although minor) is actually real, it could have happened at a flat tire change. The audience was not to owners of 15 yrs-old POS like yours. Get back to your crappy cars now and I'll get back to my new BMW (with a scratch on one mag).

Just all this text as another way of saying 'Get lost, idiot'.

Reply to
Saintor

Geeze Kreiger! You're (yes, I *really* meant to say "you are") being a bit rough on the (apparently) mentally challenged, aren't you?

;-)

-- Fred W My spares all remain unscathed...

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Apparently, this newsgroup is full of asssholes like you.

Reply to
Saintor

Yep. Everyone but you pal.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Who scratched his precious mag? Were you on drugs - or just an idiot?

ahahahahaahahahaha!

(you poor bimmerphiles better get used to this nitwit's whining routine)

Reply to
daytripper

Point of order, please: We don't want him back in the Audi group! It took us years to get the festering boil the hell out!

Surely there's some other marque for this nitwit? alt.autos.yugo? ;-)

Reply to
daytripper

ahahahahahahaha! gotta love it ;-)

Reply to
daytripper

I suggested Hyundai ...

Reply to
J Strickland

alt.autos.audi is dead because imbeciles like you ruined it. Looking for another NG to ruin?

Strickland, don't forget this new specification when you'll purhcase your next car; make sure that your big head will fit inside.

Reply to
Saintor

Sorry, maybe I should have prefaced that comment, the cursing, bleeding, and cursing, usually occurs under the hood. the best example I can think of is the steering rack, disassmebly and reassembly. Everything fits together very neatly, its just that logic doesnt necessarily follow the order of assembley. When you have to tighten or loosen two seemingly unrelated bolts to get an plate to come out of the way, you start to curse. oh and Dan, shut up, your not that smart....If I had a dollar for every "engineer" I see standing on the side of the road trying to figure out where the spare is even located, I would be a very rich man. BTW..I build software all day for a real job and Im still able to do 95% of all the work on my Rovers and Bimmers. So where does that put your mechanical-engineering theory....?

Reply to
Corey Shuman

I don't know why you're bitching at me, my car is a '94 and it has the same shitty design as your car has, and when I first encounterd it, I thought, "Damn, this is cool, I don't have to fish around with a screw trying to find the anchor point in the bottom of a deep hole." I can easily lift my tire out of the storage bin, and securing it is very easy.

I'm not an expert here, but I did stay at a Holiday Express last night ...

Reply to
J Strickland

I dunno, but I started writing software for a living in 1977. I've screwed up software and I've screwed up engineering. Taking a spare wheel out of its storage well hardly counts as engineering in my mind. I'm not sure what your point is.

Reply to
Dean Dark

I noticed. Good usage. Too bad you spelled my name wrong. I'll forgive you once.

This guy polluted alt.autos.audi for years. I'd hate to see him become resident here. Trust me; you'll hate it, too. He does dimbulb stuff like this all the time and then gets defensive when you point it out. Notice?

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

For you, that's - uh - marginally clever.

Only to those stupid enough to do it.

If you're referring to Da Red Dog, it is *18* years old, as of July 7. And it doesn't have any scratched wheels. =:^D Maybe you meant Da Jeep, which will be 4 years old in November. Or maybe you meant Da Red Kitty, which is an '02 Jaguar X-Type delivered in October of 2001.

Seems to me your "new BMW" is older than the majority of my vehicles. Surprisingly (to the stupid), none of them have scratched wheels - at least none that *I* scratched..

Not as long as there's terminal stupidity to be celebrated ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Still intolerant)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Like anyone could have missed it all these years ;-)

He definitely ain't the brightest LED in the dashboard....

Reply to
daytripper

Krieger, you're a murderous one you are! Perfect, hilarious, made my afternoon :^)

By the way, you seem to know a bit about this guy, and I wonder....did he really put "mag" wheels on his BMW or is he simply calling alloy wheels "mags"?

Reply to
Ross Garrett