Pulling out the spare tire: stupid, stupid... STUPID!

Page 4 of 4

I suggested Hyundai ...
alt.autos.audi is dead because imbeciles like you ruined it. Looking for another NG to ruin?
Strickland, don't forget this new specification when you'll purhcase your next car; make sure that your big head will fit inside.

us

I don't know why you're bitching at me, my car is a '94 and it has the same shitty design as your car has, and when I first encounterd it, I thought, "Damn, this is cool, I don't have to fish around with a screw trying to find the anchor point in the bottom of a deep hole." I can easily lift my tire out of the storage bin, and securing it is very easy.
I'm not an expert here, but I did stay at a Holiday Express last night ...
he should have bought a volvo.... they are made for the people who are clueless.