Q:BMW 318Is 1990 relay question

can anyone tell me,on windshield side of car is 3 Relay's can anyone tell me what relay separately doing,I know that in the middle is something about
fuel pump.
thanks

My 1990 318iS only has two there I think. Fuel pump and Motronic relays.
">

equipped, it will be empty.
Kyle. 98 740iL 97 M3
Kyle and Lori Greene wrote:

That explains why I have only two. A cat was optional on late model E30s, but I've never seen one actually fitted.
John Burns wrote:

3rd should be the O2 sensor heater
-Fred W