Q:BMW 318Is 1990 relay question

can anyone tell me,on windshield side of car is 3 Relay's can anyone tell me what relay separately doing,I know that in the middle is something about fuel pump.

thanks

Reply to
Nudge

My 1990 318iS only has two there I think. Fuel pump and Motronic relays.

Reply to
John Burns

">

The third relay is for the O2 sensor heater. If your car is not so equipped, it will be empty.

Kyle.

98 740iL 97 M3
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

That explains why I have only two. A cat was optional on late model E30s, but I've never seen one actually fitted.

Reply to
John Burns

3rd should be the O2 sensor heater

-Fred W