Q:How much i can get for E30 318Is 1990

I'm form Croatia,and i want to know woh much this car worth...in your's country

Reply to
Nudge

15s'£
Reply to
Ted

ma gdje si prijatelju :)

hmm...in croatia, i'd say if a car is in pretty good shape, newer version of e30, and with a reasonable mileage...about 1800-2000EUR

Reply to
filip

sad sam tek skuzio da te zanima cijena izvan hrvatske, sorry :)

Reply to
filip

What about on my planet?

Reply to
Randy W

I didn't know they have internet on Mars....

FYI Croatia is in Europe, a "small" country just below Austria. Wow.

Reply to
filip

Go to

You will need to plug in a ZIP code and a mileage in miles, not kilometers. A ZIP code for the USA East Coast is 01100, for the West Coast use 92127.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland