Q:How much i can get for E30 318Is 1990

I'm form Croatia,and i want to know woh much this car worth...in your's country

15s'

ma gdje si prijatelju :)
hmm...in croatia, i'd say if a car is in pretty good shape, newer version of e30, and with a reasonable mileage...about 1800-2000EUR

sad sam tek skuzio da te zanima cijena izvan hrvatske, sorry :)

What about on my planet?

I didn't know they have internet on Mars....
FYI Croatia is in Europe, a "small" country just below Austria. Wow.
Go to www.kbb.com
You will need to plug in a ZIP code and a mileage in miles, not kilometers. A ZIP code for the USA East Coast is 01100, for the West Coast use 92127.