Questions about E36 convertible

Hi All,
Had a few questions regarding the E36 model convertible and I'd be most grateful if anyone could help:
1. Do the the rear seats fold down at all to increase luggage space?
2. Is the rear windscreen glass or plastic? 3. Were any of the E36 models factory fitted with parking sensors? 4. Does the E36 convertible have the same kind of flexible boot as the newer E46 convertible that increases available space when the hood is up?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vic

No. The rear seats are fixed-position. When the top is raised, you _can_ put stuff in the compartment that the top folds into. It's not convenient, but my wife and I have been to the market and bought more than would fit in the trunk and back seat, so I put some groceries into the storage compartment.

On the E36, the window is plastic and folds in half when the roof is lowered. The E46 (the next model newer) gets a glass window.

No.
Flexible boot? The storage compartment is steel. the storage space is the same whether the roof is up or down, except that the roof's storage compartment can be used for other stuff whenthe roof is raised. The trunk space is the same regardless of where the roof is.
I drive an E36 convertible, and I like it alot. It is far better for me than the Z3 or Z4, but if I could do it over, I'd have an E46 convertible.

No.
Plastic
Not that I can remember, but it may depend on country/distributor.

No. That was first introduced on the E46.
Many thanks folks, really appreciate all the replies, E46 it is then :)
Regards,
Vic