Radio Aerial and Parrot Bluetooth problems

Hi,
I have installed the Parrot CK3500, since I have done this the display on the Parrot does not work (no graphics), but the buttons on it light up.
I have also noticed that since doing this the radio no longer gets a signal.
Any ideas what I have done wrong, or is it coincidence?
The car is a 325tds 1997.
TIA