radio crackles

Hi group! a week ago I asked about removing the speaker in the door panel of my '95

740i, well that might not be neccesary as that problem seems to has resolved itself. I now have another problem relating to the radio - the left front speakers (both) crackle any time the volume, treble or bass is adjusted including using the volume control on the steering wheel. I'm thinking that given the rear spkr problems I had last week and now this there's something amiss with the radio - any suggestions? The way things are going maybe I'll just wait and after 4 weeks the bugs will have worked their way through my radio!

thanx Maurice

Reply to
Maurice

Any info on trouble shooting the radio, DSP, amp, wiring can't find anything on E38.org

tks Maurice

Reply to
Maurice