Raggtopp vs. scotchguard

I have been using Raggtopp on my Z4 and works great. It waterproofs the top and seems to keep dirt from staining it. The downside is it is $20 per can.

Has anybody tried using Scotchguard on their rag tops? I don't know why it wouldn't work just as well as Raggtopp.

Reply to
grinder

We use the BMW kit. It's not cheap, but it lasts a long time and does a great job.

Reply to
Larry

I've also found that RaggTopp lasts quite a while - at least 2~3 months, depending on the number of times the top is washed.

Tom

Reply to
Tom K.