Rain Sensor

"Mike G" a écrit dans le message news:

4515e837$0$2668$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...

I've the small lever. Try again ! ;-)) and thanks for the reply.

Reply to
frischmoutt

Well, if it hasn't got a rain sensor, or an automatic dipping mirror, my final guess, assuming it's not something simple like the feed for the alarm system LED, would be that it's something to do with the cars radio interior protection system. Possibly the transmitter housing. In my E39 it's in the middle of the roof, but maybe they moved it to somewhere less conspicuous on the Z3. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

"Mike G" a écrit dans le message news:

4516f13e$0$2680$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...

The conclusion which I came to is that the key/alarm receiver head is inside the mirror. But it remains pure assumption.

Reply to
frischmoutt