Rain Sensor

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

Hi Ian, thanks for the help. I do not have a rain sensor. Now, the new windshield will only cost me about $350 to be installed. That is not nearly as bad as the $485 it would cost if I had the rain sensor.
Jenn wrote:

I just installed a screen on a 7 series and $350 fitted I guess isn't bad. It was more like $200 for the screen (heated with rain sensor) plus fitting which took a while as the hood had to come off, then the wipers, etc etc

Say the screen does have a sensor, would it self-calibrate the new one?