Rattle from top of door

Hi, I put a post on here about rattling coming the tops of my doors - off and near side - on my 320d E46 (2003).

I was advised to use some vaseline, or similar type lubricant, and that would sort it. Must be brittle rubber.

However - this didn't work and it does drive me mental. It is bad when the rubber is colder, and I have been in other E46s since and noticed the same problem.

Any other ideas?

Regards, Jim.

Reply to
Jim