RDC control unit location

Does anyone the location of the RDC(Tire pressure control) control unit in a BMW E46 2002 model? I have a fault and would like to replace the module any help is appreciated. THe ETK CD does not show the location
of this unit.
thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@polbox.com wrote:

There is no "unit" - the tire pressure monitoring system is done via software in the ABS/ASC controller. It compares the rolling diameter of each tire to the others, and if there is a change in one tire, it triggers the warning light.
admin wrote:

the glove box. I found it after doing a through investigation of the TIS. THe newer models use this technique the older ones use a transmitter on each wheel and a control unit. THe part numbers are listed in realoem.com
desfox wrote:

Can you give a URL to the REALOEM listing? This is really curious since none of the E46/M3 cars use a separate control unit AFAIK.
http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=ET36&mospidG639&btnr6_0384&hg6&fg &hl=2
here you are ! applies to 320/325 etc search for Control Unit RDC. It is located in the lower slots of the module socket behind glove box.