Re: 5 series steering problem

Dear Stuart,
Glad it's not just me then.
I also have a 2004 new shape 525d touring with this annoying steering rack knock.
Well I'm assuming it's the
rack, as it's now on it's second replacement, but after picking it up on Saturday, the problem is still there - could it be anti roll bars or shocks or something else causing this? - What was the eventual outcome with yours?
Would appreciate any feedback, as my main dealer in Bedford seem content to fit steering racks every month in the hope it will cure it.
Andy C.
Andy Calderwood