Re: 740i Transmission CODES

wrote:

thanks for your reply. unfortunately the problem doesn't go away when the engine is restarted. i bought a new battery but the problem still persists. thanks!

thanks for your reply. unfortunately the problem doesn't go away when the engine is restarted. i bought a new battery but the problem still persists. thanks!
Probably a real fault then :-((

Yes sounds bad :-((
Sorry to look like I am a saddo replying to my own posts, but obviously reply I am reply to was actually from the OP and not from me!