Re: 88 BMW 735i What are signs the water pump is bad or about to go? Heres Why I Ask

in article gm2cuk$r2$ snipped-for-privacy@panix2.panix.com, Scott Dorsey at snipped-for-privacy@panix.com wrote on 1/31/09 12:39 PM:

> 1) While driving car seems to want to cut off and even when the pedal >> is to the floor it will not take off for a few seconds. > > This could be damn near anything and it's something you need to address > immediately. This could be anything from a damaged O2 sensor wire to a > vacuum leak to an internal engine problem. You need to worry about this.

ditto what he said ... get it fixed before you trash the engine, these beamers work best only one way ... maintain factory specs. IMO and all that rot.

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane

Thanks All! I'm getting it looked this week.

Reply to
Chris Gloss