Re: air con problems - do they never end?

On 11 Sep 2006 12:40:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Cliff,
Why do you bother to post if you're that negative? If they're such shitty cars as you like to refer to them, why do you still own one?

Good advice here though...

Why do you continue to post this trash with all of your messages? I am beginning to understand why quite a few people hate you the way they do. I still don't understand why some of them act like they're six when they're trying to converse with you but that is another matter.
I would debate this issue with you but not in this forum. BTW - The American government is controlled by millionaire oil businessmen, some of these may be Jews but most are Arabs and the very thieves that are running the country. Democracy in the US has long been dead and the country is now run by the elite few. The people's vote really doesn't matter much any more....
Psycho wrote:

Because I've put too much into the jitney to let it go for its market value. Make sense?

Nobody hates me except Zionist canker sores, and maybe some of the dumbasses who believe what the Bush cabal feeds them. My wife thinks I'm maybe the 4th greatest man who ever lived.

The hilarious David Z? That's called Jew in full tilt tirade mode. They rant and rave a lot like that. Remember the way Dershowitz attacked Mearsheimer and Walt (NAZI NAZI HATE HATE) when they first released their paper? Same thing.
See you at the debate. Be there or be square!!!
-------- THE ISRAEL LOBBY: Does it have too much influence on US foreign policy?
The London Review will be hosting a debate on 28 September in the Great
Hall, Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, Cooper Square, New York. Go to the link in my sig to reserve tickets.
----- Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1, Israel's favor. Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1. --------- http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html ---------- "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." ---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
--
Cliff