Re: Another fake "Al Qaeda" Videotape

Go away troll... Spew you lies and hatred elsewhere. You ducked out of the last dialogue you started when the questions got tough. You dodged the simple ones that didn't fit your agenda. You're as bad, if not worse, than the current administration. Before you start making accusations, I've told you before, I don't support the actions of the current administration.

I do support them, and I want you (the OP) to go away too. I respect the opinions of people who quietly disagree with mine. Posts like these remind me of drunks arguing on the street corner.
Mike
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:35:10 -0700, "Michael Pardee"

why don't you both shut the fuck up and take this elsewhere. We're not interested in politics. These are cellular and auto newsgroups. NOT alt.politics.

I am assuming you haven't seen many posts from Awake. There's nothing "quiet" about him. I won't go into details but you're welcomed to search for his posts.

Strangely, he doesn't post there at all. He posts to several newsgroups that have nothing to do with politics instead. I am not really interested in his version of politics but I am tired of his agenda.
Have a nice day :)