Re: Bad O2 sensor

Good grief. I'm not a believer in changing oil every 3000 or other such nonsense but think this statement absolute crap.
--
*Filthy stinking rich -- well, two out of three ain't bad

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:20:51 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Well, that was a piece of *really* stale old bait, but I guess there's no telling when bait is too old to catch a fish.
It was a *joke*, Dave.
--
Dean Dark