Re: BMW 6 Series

I have a 1984 bmw633csi 3.2L my fuel pump stopped working so i bypassed the external pump.now have fuel upto the injectors but it still wont start?ether in the breather works for a minute than stops is there a relay
to open the injectors or what am I missing?
Problem is that you bypassed the pump which makes the needed 3 bar pressure for injectors. Pump inside the tank is just a transfer pump which has no capability of making necessary pressure.

How did you bypass the pump? I assume you installed another pump that is capable of the same 100psi and 3 litre per minute flow rates.
Brett Anderson KMS - Koala Motorsport