Re: BMW 7-series

I agree. I like the styling - not too radical but defiantly different and the new sharp waist line adds style - lights look good too!

I agree with this too as it brings back the "driver's car" feel like the older E38.

It probably is quite robust but looks and feels flimsy and out of place. In the 3 and 5 I can see that it would match the look and feel of a sporty saloon with the gear lever on the console but in a limo???????????
Nice car though but I think they have listened to the bean counters too much.
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor