Re: BMW M135i will be produced, offer xDrive

Yes - the usual formula - put a big engine with lots of grunt in a small,

>ill-equipped pokey car and for some reason suckers will lap it up...

But, that's what I want. I want a less equipped, lighter car, with a big engine. My complaint with the M135 is that really, it's a huge car with way too many gadgets. Nice engine, though.

2012 135i (non-M): 3208 lbs. 1985 535i (non-M): 3420 lbs. 2011 134 M-coupe: 3300 lbs. 2011 e-28 M5: 3417 lbs.

So.... we're talking here about a car that's nearly as heavy as a big sedan...

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Many people do.

Cars have gotten heavier, for sure. Safety regs and such, I suppose. Be glad it's not 4000 lbs, like some of the new American "pony" cars.

Reply to
dizzy