Re: BMW's new chief car designer

The Z4, new 6 and new 7 are Hooydonk's babies. And the "Bangle Butt" is also Hooydonk's baby, first being seen on his Z9 concept car. I don't think anyone knows why Bangle has taken *all* the blame. But he did so like a man without saying..."Hey, it wasn't me, it was Adrien!"
Daniel Arrepas wrote:

"Bangle Butt" rolls off the tongue better than "Hooydonk Heinie".... ;-)
--
Phil Robyn
Univ. of California, Berkeley

Ah hah ha ha.......it indeed does!!!

Bangle might be a good old-fashioned manager that takes responsibility for his managees actions. A rare thing these days...
--
Ignasi.
'90 325is