Re: Consider buying American!

WHY? They've been bailed out once already.

Are any of these exported anywhere else in the world? I think not... and there's a reason for that. For so long American car makers have made what they want us to have, not what we wanted. So screw 'em. They made the bed and in the process have alienated most of their buyer base. And what's up with paying some exec (at Ford, I believe) almost $15 million bonus for 4 months of work? WTF? There's part of the problem.
Bill in Omaha