Re: Diminished Value?

A Reader;612129 Wrote:

Indeed you can collect for diminished value in most situations. I posted a reply to you on the corvette page. Just be careful in believing everything you read because there are a lot of misconceptions on the net about diminished value and how one goes about collecting it. But I help consumers and attorneys everyday and know the ropes very well. For more information, check out the slideshow at and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks David Williams
David Williams