Re: Diminished Value?

A Reader;612129 Wrote:

Indeed you can collect for diminished value in most situations. I posted a reply to you on the corvette page. Just be careful in believing everything you read because there are a lot of misconceptions on the net about diminished value and how one goes about collecting it. But I help consumers and attorneys everyday and know the ropes very well. For more information, check out the slideshow at http://tinyurl.com/22a9a3 and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks David Williams
--
David Williams