Re: Diminished Value?

I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car >

> after an accident repair, but the articles at
> say you > can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless > it's > offered at a big discount. Anyone else know about this stuff? > > -- > Change signature > > The only way to have a friend is to be one. > Ralph Waldo Emerson

Indeed you can collect for diminished value in most situations. I posted a reply to you on the corvette page. Just be careful in believing everything you read because there are a lot of misconceptions on the net about diminished value and how one goes about collecting it. But I help consumers and attorneys everyday and know the ropes very well. For more information, check out the slideshow at

and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks David Williams

Reply to
David Williams