Re: E36 Rear Fog Light or Lights ?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk wrote:

C'mon, Sir Hugh. You expect us to believe that? I sthis some lame attempt at trolling? I'll bet you've pillage many a village in just the past 3-4 moons...
--
-Fred W

Well I have pillaged my mother's house and sold the lot at auction (don't tell her)..............
But the rape bit is quite enjoyable - at times.;>))
Sir Hugh of Bognor

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK
waffled on about something:

Really? Sorry for leading you astray, but my '94 E36 certainly had them both wired.
Maybe the previous owner modded it.
I'm gonna go check my '96 now, I must confess to not giving it a second thought.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:34:03 +0000, Dodgy

When did rear fog lights become mandated? I drove a 1991 Alfa Romeo 33 QV while I lived in the Netherlands 1990 - 1994 and I'm sure it didn't have rear fog lights. Nor do I remember seeing them on many cars in the Holland during that time. Or perhaps I just wasn't observant.

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:34:12 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk waffled on about something:

And then they leave them on for at least a fortnight, and look at you like you're some kind of hooligan when you flash them up to try and reduce the sunburn you're getting behind them!
Why on earth can't rear fogs be set so they automatically cancel when the lights are turned off, or the car stopped.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK
snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk wrote:

Yabbut... they don't really help the driver any. It's the damn:
"75 y/o blind or 20 and a young mum with sprogs in the back then they drive on full beam front and back all the time with notices in the window stating "young Person on board" with mother that has no brain and cannot drive"
that is coming up behind you that those fogs might be helping you avoid.
--
-Fred W

Bognor Regis, W.Sussex, England, UK