Re: E46 M3 oil choices

there is no practical difference between natural and synthetic oils. Like most of us here, I am not made of money and the huge price difference between the two services is a factor for me. Of course, I will use the synth if I really need to but my instinct says I don't. Your thoughts? TIA
AFAIK Castrol TWS is still the only oil approved for use in M3s. It still says "Exclusively approved for use in BMW M3, M5 and Z8" on the back of the bottle.