Re: Gear Oil for All-Wheel Drive

The owner's manual will tell you all of these things. I highly recommend following it exactly because the controlled-slip stuff requires pretty precise shear characteristics of the oil. I'll say that I have never gone wrong with either Red Line or Royal Purple stuff, though I suspect the Red Line is recommended. --scott