Re: How do I know if a bumper fits?

Every BMW is described by a designation, E36, E38, E90, and so on. I'm not sure which designation your car is, but any car that is the same as yours will have parts that fit.
Your car is an E39.
Do a Google search on 1995 BMW 5 SERIES, and you'll find more information on your car than you ever dreamt possible. You can do a second search on BMW E39 ...

A '95 E39?
--
*I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Oops!
I zigged when I shoulda zagged. It's an E34.