Re: How do I know if a bumper fits?

I have a 1995 525i and the bumper, or at least the bottom part of it,

> around the lights, got broke. > > So I went searching for used parts online, but I don't know which > years will fit. Does anybody know how I would find out? I'm on car- > part.com and, for example, they list bumpers for 1991 535i, but I > don't know if they've built something in that confirms that this also > fits my year and model. > > Also, I see the the option for M-Tech, but I don't know what that is. > > Also, I'm wondering how simple it is to replace the bumper assembly.

Every BMW is described by a designation, E36, E38, E90, and so on. I'm not sure which designation your car is, but any car that is the same as yours will have parts that fit.

Your car is an E39.

Do a Google search on 1995 BMW 5 SERIES, and you'll find more information on your car than you ever dreamt possible. You can do a second search on BMW E39 ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

A '95 E39?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oops!

I zigged when I shoulda zagged. It's an E34.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland