Re: how to restore shiny look after painting

hi mate you will need to fine sand and buff I have my own body shop in the uk, Check my site at

Uk spec of the products are 1500 - 2000 grit sand paper, g3 cutting paste, and a buffer with a compound head, All you do is flat carefully with your sandpaper using water this wil ensure your paintwork is smoothdry off yuraim is to get all imperfections out including any orange peel! repeat if necessary, add some g3 to your buffer then compound the required area, wipe off with a soft cloth, polish and voila, email me from my site if you need any further assistance and will you please check my links as they earn me cash, thanks mate

Reply to
DanPainter