Re: Humming noise from the back of the car?

Have you checked to see if Bill Clinton and Monica have hitched a ride? >

> My guess is that there are ventilation system flaps that are operated by a= > motor or by vacuum, and you are hearing these flaps close. I would not giv= e > this issue another thought ... (and I'll try not to think of Monica either= > .) > > > > > > Was just wondering if anyone knows what a humming noise from the back > > of the car could be? I only hear it after shutting down, and it can > > only be heard for 10 seconds or so, which means I never get a good > > chance to locate it exactly, but I can hear it's from the rear. Sound > > like a pump (?) summing for a short while, but not always... > > > Car =3D BMW 528 Touring 2000. > > > Cheers- D=F6lj citerad text - > > - Visa citerad text -

Thanks for all the suggestions and laughs (!). What if Monica is my mother in law, help!!!!

Matt

Reply to
ma.ericsson

Thanks for all the suggestions and laughs (!). What if Monica is my mother in law, help!!!!

Matt

Check her blue dress for stains ...

You could sniff for cigar aroma, but I doubt you have that sort of relationship with her. Or want one ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland