Re: I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

"Fernando Reyes" wrote in news:64r4h.3244$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got > more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city > 21 hwy. I get right now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's > starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C > OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later > this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high > Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel > reformulator. I hope it helps. > >

When you do that don't forget to reverse the orientation on the dilithum crystal matrix, or you'll be looking at core plasma leaks anything past warp 7.

Just a FYI

I HATE when that happens

Reply to
Tom Scales

"Tom Scales" wrote in news:k356h.28387$q45.1837 @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

Ya. Not only is it embarasing but it can have galactic wide consequences.