Re: If I may ask for a moment of silence...

>I was walking from my office to the kitchen around 8:00pm tonight to

>> replenish my glass of Sailor Jerry's and noticed flashing lights outside >> my living room window. >> >> I opened the door and what did I see: >> >> My 2001 BMW 740IL with 68,000 miles on it with the passenger side front >> end pushed all the way up to the windshield and the rear end pushed up >> onto the hood of the car that was parked a good five feet behind it. >> According to witnesses hit by an old model van that fled the scene. >> >> So if you feel the slightest bit inclined... lift a glass to this fallen >> sweetheart. >> >> -- >> I told you this was going to happen. > One of the reasons why I keep buying 7 series BMW's is that the second > one > suffered a similar accident to this except that I was in it at the time*. > > Whilst the accident was most unfortunate, my choice of car meant I am > here > and able to type this...

And I have to apologize for beating your M5 last week. I feel sorry for that M5 owner, he got scared, he had to park his car and wait for me to pass him like saying "I'm not going to race, go ahead first" He thought my car was a wimpy Mercedes-Benz".

Beware, many Mercedes-Benz owners now pay this one company to improve their car's power and fuel efficiency. Don't cross these vehicles if you can do

0-70mph in 2sc because they can do 0-70mph in 3sc. I won't tell you who they are because I know you won't believe me any way.

Richard

Reply to
richard