Re: If I may ask for a moment of silence...

And I have to apologize for beating your M5 last week. I feel sorry for that M5 owner, he got scared, he had to park his car and wait for me to pass him like saying "I'm not going to race, go ahead first" He thought my car was a wimpy Mercedes-Benz".
Beware, many Mercedes-Benz owners now pay this one company to improve their car's power and fuel efficiency. Don't cross these vehicles if you can do 0-70mph in 2sc because they can do 0-70mph in 3sc. I won't tell you who they are because I know you won't believe me any way.