Re: Jason Cullen has a tiny little dick

I assume you've sucked it to be so sure?

--
*If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

You may never know as Jason may never see your inquiry. You did not crosspost the reply but you cannot be sure he posted from here (BMW)...
DAS
"Dave Plowman (News)" < snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:33:35 -0000, "Dori A Schmetterling"

I think you'll find that Mr. Plowman was playing to the gallery, not to the original poster.
--
Dan.

I'm pretty certain he didn't. We are far more civilised here.

Damn. Sussed out.
--
*Acupuncture is a jab well done.*