Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: Junkyard Find: 1983 BMW 320i
- Scott Dorsey
May 22, 2012, 10:25 am
rate this thread
1. Clayton posts a citation to an article about the 320i.
2. Thompson points out that the 320i is unreliable and rusts.
3. Clayton points out that it's more reliable than British vehicles of the
Let me just say here that if the best thing you can say about a thing is
that it is more reliable than a Triumph, that thing is a pretty sad thing
indeed. This is like saying "catches fire less often than a Trabant" or
"handles better than a Lincoln Continental."
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
- » BMW 3 Series, Acura RDX named IIHS Top Safety Pick
- — Next thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs
- » BMW sets Guinness record for longest drift with new M5 [w/video]
- — Newest thread in » BMW Cars and SUVs